Visualize Student Performance
Measure, track, and visualize student proficiency and thinking with intuitive standards based reports and unique student engagement tools.
Collaborate with Common Assessment
Naiku enables teachers to easily share items, assessments and student performance data for informed PLCs / teacher teams.
Assessment and Item Banks
Naiku includes a large professional standards-aligned item and assessment bank, national public assessments, and optional ACT® & SAT® assessment suite
Affordable Student-centric Assessment
Naiku is highly affordable and easy to adopt for small schools as well as large districts, yet also feature rich to inform your instruction and engage students.
Complete Assessment Solution
- Measure and track student proficiency by standard in any subject for informed and differentiated instruction
- Comprehensive – individual classroom, common formative, and school/district wide benchmark assessments
- Online or print – students can use any web enabled device or plain-paper printed bubble sheets
- Autoscoring and immediate, live, standards aligned reports to quickly identify student and class proficiency
- Use included assessments or upload your own tests to get started quickly
- Make it your way – Create and share your own tests with the item and test generator and included item bank
- No account setup required – Syncs to SIS to autosetup staff and student accounts
- Transfer scores to any gradebook
- Engage students with pre-test goal setting, in-test journaling/justification, and post-test reflection
- Encourage student ownership of their learning through reflection and review of student proficiency
- Personalize student learning with automatically provided adaptive learning resources