Assessments and Items
With Naiku you can quickly assess student knowledge at any time. Choose from over 500 professionally developed, standards-aligned assessments in ELA and Math, ranging from short-cycle quick quizzes to interim benchmark and summative end-of-year tests. Alternatively, import existing assessments or create and share your own using the 70,000+ item bank and item generator.
- Valid, Standards-based Assessments Over 500 professionally developed, standards-aligned assessments for reading and math across K-12.
- Assessment Creation Create your own assessments using the included item bank, item banks you own, or school/district created banks.
- Large Item Bank Over 70,000 items in ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies with a wide variety of item types, including tech-enhanced.
- Item Generator Generate your own questions using a wide variety of item types to assess student proficiency in any subject and grade.
- Share Assessments Easily share assessments with other teachers in your school, district, or across the world.
- Share Items Share your items and search for other educator created items to create your own custom item banks.
- Import Easily use your item banks purchased through textbook adoptions for quick development of common assessments.
- Complete test generator to develop custom questions aligned to your standards
- Import existing tests in ExamView, Moodle, TestGen, and other formats
- Use existing tests in Word or PDF format with QuickKey
- Item bank - over 70,000 professionally created and standards aligned questions of a wide variety of item types, including technology enhanced items
- Assessment bank - over 500 professionally developed and standards aligned tests in ELA and Math for K-12
- Create, import, and share School and District wide item banks
"Our teachers have to make adjustments to their instruction based on data. Naiku has made that process easy and efficient for our teachers."
Patrick Heath, Instructional Technology Coach, West Gate Elementary School
Request a demo