Introduction to Naiku
- See how Naiku can be used to measure and track student knowledge, by standard, for informed and differentiated instruction with everything from classroom formative assessments to district wide benchmark assessments
- View how teacher teams can collaborate with common assessments
- See how Naiku’s learner-centric solution can increase student engagement and feedback through confidence, reflection, journaling, and more
Using the Inspect Assessment and Item Bank with Naiku
- This webinar provides information on the Inspect bank of 300+ assessments available in Naiku including interim benchmark, end-of-year, and smaller format checkpoint quizzes.
- The webinar will show the variety of item types, their similarity to high-stakes tests, and share technical correlation analytic reports that demonstrate the strong positive correlation in student performance between results on these benchmark assessments and state tests.
- Attendees will learn how they can access and administer these tests in Naiku, or quickly personalize them for their pacing by editing the test and drawing from the associated 60,000 item bank.
Please type in the following information to register.
The process may take a few minutes, please wait before trying again.