With Naiku you can quickly benchmark your student’s knowledge at any time. Use Naiku to identify students that would benefit from additional support and to track progress. With Naiku, assess students when you need to, and obtain instant results.
Benchmark student knowledge when you need to – no need to be constrained by specific testing dates.
Instant Student Performance Data
Student performance, by standard, is presented for you immediately. No waiting for weeks or months for scores to come back to you. Quickly identify those students that need additional support, or those that could benefit from acceleration.
Valid, Standards-based Assessments
Use the professionally developed and ready-to-use included assessments for reading and math, or create and share your own. Naiku includes a complete test generator and sharing capability so schools and districts can easily collaborate. Plus, validity statistics provide you confidence for questions that you have generated.
- Ready-to-use assessments for Reading and Math in grades 3-12 aligned to the CCSS
- Immediate scoring and standards aligned reporting
- Track progress with student and class longitudinal reports
- Measure Student Learning Outcomes
- Quickly identify remediation groups
- Complete test generator to develop custom questions aligned to your standards
- District wide item and assessment bank (Included in School/District version)
- Optional Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Assess2Know® Benchmark Item Bank