Naiku is cloud-based, learner-centric classroom assessment software that teachers use for formative assessment to quickly gain insight into student proficiency in any subject and grade. Students can use any web enabled device or, with the scanning option, students can also use plain-paper printed bubble sheets.
Formative assessment is a research proven process to accelerate student learning by providing teachers feedback on student performance for informed instruction. Teachers use Naiku to measure and track student proficiency by standard through quizzes and tests that they create, share, or import. Feedback is enhanced in Naiku’s learner-centric software with student justification/journaling, confidence, reflection, and more, giving teachers deeper insight into student performance and engaging the students in their own learning.
- Autoscoring of a wide variety of item types
- Immediate standards aligned reporting of student and class performance
- Longitudinal tracking of student and class progress
- Use existing Word or PDF tests via QuickKey™
- Import existing tests in ExamView, TestGen, Blackboard, Moodle, CSV, and other formats
- Create your own questions and tests using complete test generator
- Share questions and tests with other teachers
- Engage students with confidence based assessment, justification, reflection and more
- Personalize learning with adaptive learning resources
- Instant polling with QuickQuestion™